martes, 30 de septiembre de 2014

GENTE VIP: MISS VENEZUELA BY RIZWAN SHAFI

Miss Carabobo


GENTE VIP:

BY RIZWAN SHAFI

Agradecimiento: Lic. Ana Teresa Delgado de Marín / Diario Caribazo

www.sitaramagazine.com.ve / @delgadoanat / @sitaraweb
Fotos. Cortesía


I take this opportunity to share my view point regarding the best top Venezuelan model to be considered as “Miss Venezuela Universe”. I am thankful to “Ms Anateresa Delgado” for encouraging and providing me a platform from where I could express my opinion. All around the globe, it is a known fact that Venezuela is not only famous for hospitality but also for her glamour & beauty. In the world of glamour, Venezuelan models qualify to be the best amongst the modeling fraternity across the globe. It would not be an exaggeration if I declare Venezuelan models to be a clout which defines the very concept of beauty as conceived by “John Keats”. As far as this competition for “MissVenezuela Universe” is concerned, I must admit that it has been very difficult for me to choose the best. However, like every competition we have to select the most appropriate and deserving candidate. Therefore, in my humble opinion “Miss Margareth Isava” deserves to be the winner. I was immensely impressed by her stunning beauty, dazzling style and spectacular looks. The architect of her magnificent beauty has crafted her so delicately that she can mesmerize any individual on earth. To me, she is not just perfect but defines the true essence of the word “perfection”. Apart from her beauty, it is also interesting to note that she is proficiently pursuing her education in the field of “International Commerce”. This perfect combination of beauty and intellect is an exquisite hallmark in the arena of modeling. Her keen interest in sports particularly “Volley ball” and “Skating” shows how much dynamic she is and adds yet another dimension to her brilliant set of personality traits. Since I have already highlighted the difficulty for selecting the best, it would be unfair if I do not mention another beautiful model “Mariana”. She is gorgeous, attractive, stylish and elegant. I must admit that her splendor has made the competition quite tough and intricate. Anyway, I wish all the models the very best and hope that the most deserving comes out as the winner. 






                         






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario