miércoles, 11 de octubre de 2023

GENTE: Eduardo Olivarria Fausto, Mister Model Mediterranean Global USA


Eduardo Olivarria Fausto is one of the young dreamers who have traveled from their country to Spain this year to participate in the Miss&Mister Model Global Mediterráneo USA, an accredited modeling and fashion event set to have its Grand Gala on November 18th.

¿Could you tell us a bit about yourself, where you were born, your age, and nationality?

-A little bit about me, I was born in Dallas, Texas, I am 27 years old, and I am Mexican American.


¿When did your interest in modeling begin, and how were your beginnings?

-My interest began since i was about 8 years old. I always had the dream to be in the acting/modeling/pageant industry. I had started off with theatre in middle and high school. The opportunity came back again years later down the road when i had searched for local Acting/Modeling Classes, which I completed via Zoom Classes.


¿Have you participated in similar events in your country or abroad?

-Yes, I competed in my very first national pageant in Dallas, Texas in 2022.


¿How were you selected to represent your country and come to Spain through a pageant, via your agency?

-The amazing opportunity came from a friend who has several years in the pageant industry. The organization reached out to me to asked if I would like to represent The United States.


¿How do you prepare physically and mentally for participating in the galas and the final night?

-I have had a motivational coach throughout these months. It has been a journey of learning new opportunities every day and using them in everyday life. I tell myself that God is Good, and anything is possible when you put your 100% effort in something you are truly passionate about.

¿Why do you believe you should win this year's pageant?

-I believe I should win because I would like to represent my culture and country to be the voice and the face of the organization. Because being in this industry, I am proudly representing The United States and would love to touch the hearts of people of our community by the actions that i will be taking care of.



Name and Surname: Eduardo Olivarria Fausto

Profession: Retail

Country you represent: United States of America

Age: 27

Date of birth and zodiac sign: September 1st, 1996. Virgo

Height: 5’7

Weight: 153 pounds

Hobbies: Reading, travelling, watching movies, music and swimming

Your biggest dream: My dream is to become an actor and to continue to pursue the pageant and modeling industry, I also strive to keep going forward and never let go of my dreams no matter life’s obstacles.

Instagram: Eddy_fausto96

Por. Claudio Emilio Pompilio Quevedo @suroesteonline_magazine
Photos. Courtesy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario