jueves, 19 de octubre de 2023

GENTE: Dyless Singine Miss Model Global Mediterráneo Zimbabwe 2023


Dyless is one of the young dreamers who have traveled from their country to Spain this year to participate in the Miss&Mister Model Global Mediterráneo, an accredited modeling and fashion event set to have its Grand Gala on November 18th.

¿Could you tell us a bit about yourself, where you were born, your age, and nationality?

My name is Dyless Singine. I am 24 years old

I am from the beautiful stunning land of Africa

I was born and raised in the magnificent city of Harare in Zimbabwe.I am a beauty Enterprenuer, cosmetologists and a makeup artist by profession. I am currently Persuing my degree in Business Administration at Midlands State University


¿When did your interest in modeling begin, and how were your beginnings?

My interest in modelling began in the year 2021 ,I started as a model for commercial and fashion advertisement then I also embarked in being a pegeant model,my passion for it came out as source of inspiration by watching other young women and men of my age who are giving out a bloom,by setting up an incredible standard of young leadership and bringing out a change in the community.I asked myself who am I not to have the same impact?I started dedicating myself in exclusiveness to signify a commemorative image to bring about a positive impact not just in my community but in the world .


¿Have you participated in similar events in your country or abroad?

Yes I have participated on similar events in my country Zimbabwe in the Miss Glamour Zimbabwe 2022.


¿How were you selected to represent your country and come to Spain through a pageant, via your agency?

I have been successful in all preliminary rounds to have been selected to represent Zimbabwe in Alicante Spain through Miss Glamour Zimbabwe pegeant .


¿How do you prepare physically and mentally for participating in the galas and the

My physical preparation

Includes

Putting my wardrobe in order

Going to the gym for exercising

Practising my catwalk

Taking good care of my skin

Having a good diet

Mentally

Having a positive mindset

Relaxing my mind to avoid negative energy and pressure

Having lots of exercises


¿Why do you believe you should win this year's pageant?

I believe I should win because,

I myself being the next Miss Model Mediterranean Global


Gives me the chance to have a greater influence in both local and global communities, Young women and girls have lost confidence in their beauty, and have also embraced a negative mindset towards beauty pegeants ,thereby are also facing challenges in making their dreams come to reality .I wanna be the next Miss Model Mediterraneo Global so that I can influence a global positive change in my community as I teach these young women and girls that they should learn to appreciate themselves,to be confident because they are leaders of tomorrow.It is my duty to create a world negativity would not grow for anything can be possible if you believe in yourself..✓✓



Name and Surname: Dyless Singine

Profession: Make-up Artist

Country you represent: Zimbabwe

Age: 24

Date of birth and zodiac sign: 06.02.99

Height: 155cm

Weight: 52 kg

Hobbies: dancing and singing

Your biggest dream:to be successful in my dreams

Instagram: @glamourqueenzw

Por. Claudio Emilio Pompilio Quevedo
Photos. Courtesy


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario