domingo, 29 de octubre de 2023

GENTE: Carmen Adriana Plattner Miss Model Mediterraneo Global Romania 2023


Carmen Adriana Plattner is one of the young dreamers who have traveled from their country to Spain this year to participate in the Miss&Mister Model Mediterráneo Global, an accredited modeling and fashion event set to have its Grand Gala on November 18th.

¿Could you tell us a bit about yourself, where you were born, your age, and nationality?

I was born in Romania, the country wear the legend of Dracula reigns, being of Romanian nationality. I am, an, International model, art artist, poet and economics by profession.


¿When did your interest in modeling begin, and how were your beginnings?

× I discovered my interest in modeling when I started to really like fashion. The beginning was not easy, it all started whit the fashion show in my hometown and from here I continued with it.


¿Have you participated in similar events in your country or abroad?

Yes, I have participated in my country Romania as well as abroad.


¿How were you selected to represent your country and come to Spain through a pageant, via your agency?

I was selected through social networks, where their invited me to participate in this wonderful contest Miss & Mister Model Mediterráneo Global.


¿How do you prepare physically and mentally for participating in the galas and the final night?

I do a lot of sport. I prepare my wardrobe for the event. I practice walking on the catwalk.

Havin e positive mentality with optimism ahead.


¿Why do you believe you should win this year's pageant?

When you participate in a contest, you participate to win, this is a dream of each of us…




Name and Surname: Carmen Adriana Plattner

Profession: Economists, model, artist art and poet.

Country you represent: Romania

Age:29

Date of birth and zodiac sign: 12 March, Pisces

Height: 170 cm

Weight: 60 kg

Hobbies: Painting, drawing, poetry, walking, dancing

Your biggest dream: I have a lot of dreams, but the biggest dream is to become a great fashion designer.

Instagram: @carmenadriana.adriana

Por. Claudio Emilio Pompilio Quevedo
Photos. Courtesy


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario