martes, 17 de octubre de 2023

GENTE: Rener Gomes da Costa Mister Model Global Mediterráneo Brasil 2023


Rener is one of the young dreamers who have traveled from their country to Spain this year to participate in the Miss&Mister Model Global Mediterráneo, an accredited modeling and fashion event set to have its Grand Gala on November 18th.

¿Could you tell us a bit about yourself, where you were born, your age, and nationality?

My name is Rener Gomes, I'm 26 years old, I'm Brazilian, originally from Manaus-Amazonas.

In addition to being a model, I am a law student and athlete. I really like playing sports, as I am a volleyball athlete, a sport in which I competed as an athlete for many years representing my state. I do bodybuilding, which is one of the ways I prepare for the competition, as well as preserving both my physical and mental health.


¿When did your interest in modeling begin, and how were your beginnings?

I started to be interested in modeling around the age of 18, attending some beauty contests. But I only had the courage to participate in my first contest in 2019, when I was 22 years old. But it was all still very new to me. Despite being inexperienced, I wanted to test my limits and live a little of that experience for future contestants. As there were much more prepared candidates at the time, I ended up not winning. That frustrated me in a way, because it was something I knew how to do, but I didn't have the proper preparation. That was when I promised that I would return, however, much more prepared.


After that, I returned to competing as an athlete, returning to the courts and moving away from the catwalks. That was when the opportunity to compete again arose in 2022. At first I was afraid, as I again didn't feel fully prepared. However, I am a person who likes challenges and I accepted the invitation. I set my goals and stayed focused to achieve my goal.


¿Have you participated in similar events in your country or abroad?

Yes, only in my country. This will be my first international experience.

In 2022 I was acclaimed Mister Eco Amazonas 2022. I then went to compete with other Misters from various states in Brazil, in Brasília - Federal District, where I won and then became Mister Eco Brasil 2023, being the first representative from the state of Amazonas to win the competition in 24 years of existence.


¿How were you selected to represent your country and come to Spain through a pageant, via your agency?

In order to represent my country in Spain, I had to participate in a national contest called “Mister Eco Brasil”, competing with several candidates from different states in my country.

After 4 days of confinement, we can go through several stages, such as a presentation dinner, swimsuit fittings, rehearsals for the final night, among others. All these phases added up so that we could reach the final night. Each of these events generated individual awards, such as best body, best photogenicity, among others.

The first official rehearsal took place in swimwear, where candidates were evaluated on several aspects. After that, there were other tests on the final night, as well as casual attire, swimwear again and, finally, formal attire. All these stages added up points to determine the Top 3.


After that, each of the 5 (five) judges decided on third place to reach the Top 2. Finally, everyone had to vote on who should be the winner. And that's how I became the current Mister Eco Brasil and representing my country at Mister Global Mediterranean, in Spain.


¿How do you prepare physically and mentally for participating in the galas and the final night?

This contest has been a great challenge for me, from the moment I decided to represent my state in Mister Eco Brasil. But I believe that the big key to everything is resilience. Despite the challenges and difficulties, nothing should be greater than our goals. And that is what drives and motivates me every day to not give up and always want more. I have also been preparing myself a lot physically so that I can reach Mister Global Mediterranean in the best possible way, being monitored and following training and diet protocols. I believe as much as having good physical preparation is having your psychology focused on your goal.


¿Why do you believe you should win this year's pageant?

With the title of Mister Eco Brasil, I realized that I can be the spokesperson for a great nation. And this gives me the opportunity to present to the world everything that is most beautiful about this nation, especially what is most precious to us: Our Amazon Forest, considered the lungs of the world.

And if I can take this message to the world, carrying with me the title of Mister Global Mediterranean, I will do so with great honor, dedication and dedication. To achieve this, I will use all platforms and social media to achieve this dream. My goal is to show that beauty with purpose exists: beauty based on helping and having empathy for others.


Thank you very much!‐-----------------



Name and Surname: Rener Gomes

Profession: Administrative Assistant, model.

Country you represent: Brazil

Age: 26 anos

Date of birth and zodiac sign: July 11, 1997; sign: Cancer.

Height: 1.80

Weight: 81.8 kg

Hobbies: Doing weight training, playing volleyball and hanging out with my friends.

Your biggest dream: Be a successful professional, whether as a model or future federal police officer, so that I can provide financial stability for myself and my family.

Instagram: @renergomess

Por. Claudio Emilio Pompilio Quevedo
Photos. Courtesy


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario